Professor, Production Medicine
Bachelor of Science: Kansas State University
DVM: Kansas State University
PhD: Kansas State University
- Reproduction (Theriogenology) (3rd year)
- Advanced Beef Production Medicine (4th year)
- Advanced Cow-Calf Production Management (4th year)
- Advanced Feedlot Production Management (4th year)
- Principles and Methods of Epidemiology (1st year)
- Introduction to Epidemiology (graduate)
- Design and Interpretation of Production Livestock Field Trials (graduate)
- Dr. Larson’s research focuses on investigating ways to improve beef cattle health, production, and reproduction.
- Dr. Larson’s primary area of interest is the integration of animal health, production efficiency, and economic considerations in beef cattle production.