Clinical Assistant Professor
- BS (Animal Science): New Mexico State University
- DVM: Washington State University
- Residency (ACVIM): The Ohio State University
- MS (Veterinary Science): The Ohio State University
- Camelid Medicine and Surgery (1st, 2nd, 3rd year)
- Clinical Skills (3rd year)
- Food Animal Medicine (3rd year)
- Veterinary Surgery II (3rd year)
- Grand Rounds (3rd year)
- Food Animal Medicine and Surgery (4th year)
- Supplemental Food Animal Medicine and Surgery (4th year)
- Beef Cattle Breeding Evaluation (4th year)
- Advanced Large Animal Surgery (Graduate)
- Dr. Miesner collaborates with various clinical research projects regarding bovine lameness, pain management, and disease pathophysiology.
- Dr. Miesner’s primary clinical interests are bovine lameness and metabolic diseases of small and large ruminants. Dr. Miesner enjoys teaching students with cases and real life scenarios fielded from daily public and veterinary consultation.