Laurie Beard, DVM, MS, DACVIM Clinical Professor
Equine Internal Medicine
- Bachelor of Science: Washington State University
- DVM: Washington State University
- Internship: Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital, Lexington, KY
- Residency: The Ohio State University
- MS: The Ohio State University
- Clinical Skills (3rd year)
- Grand Rounds (3rd year)
- Medicine III (3rd year)
- Diagnostic Techniques in Equine Medicine (4th year)
- Equine Medicine and Field Service (4th year)
- Supplemental Equine Studies
- Pleasure Horse Medicine (4th year)
- Dr. Beard’s interests include equine endocrine diseases.
- Dr. Beard’s primary interests include endocrinology and geriatric equine medicine.